Commercial Executive (Sales & Partnerships)
- Dept: Sales
- Location: Chester City Centre
- Salary: TBD
We'd love for you to join the team:
Sherwen Studios is seeking an experienced sales executive, 3 days per week in the office, 2 remote. This position is available as a full time employee and would suit someone with entrepreneurial spirit and ambition.
The role will require a diligent, strategic, out the box thinking and experienced candidate to provide research to revenue sales solutions for the agency, proactively seeking out and securing new business across a diverse range of specialist services every week. The role demands self-dependence and proactivity, but the individual will have all the support and backing needed to succeed.
The selected candidate(s) will work closely within a tight-knit team of highly-experienced sales and marketing professionals, reporting to the Sales Director.
You will have been used to selling products or services within the digital ecosystem. With Sherwen you’ll be selling a variety of established technology platforms and you will have a diverse working week across multiple target audiences, selling and partnering multiple products and services.
- Proactively seek out and establish new business acquisition opportunities.
- CRM updates, phone calls, meetings, contracts signed. All aligned with weekly commercial meetings with the team and commercial leaders.
- Deliver an end-to-end sales solution. You need to have a strategic mindset, have the skills to participate in meetings and know how to generate your own leads from cold, warm and existing business.
- Pull in and secure new business across a range of services.
- Please send us a CV and brief understanding of Sherwen model to email@example.com
- Selected candidates will have an initial culture fit with the Commercial Director, where you will be required to showcase knowledge of the industry and sector.
- This will be followed by quick turnaround next steps including meeting the CEO.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous success on a sales / commercial level.
- Experience working within and knowledge of the digital, marketing and tech space. SaaS, Managed Service, eCommerce platforms and ecosystem, website development technology, social media, organic and paid search, advertising, software development, CRO, design and branding, app development, etc. These are essential knowledge areas (not all).
- Be able to demonstrate proof of knowledge around commercial development.
- Hard-working and willing to proactively seek out new business acquisition for a range of clients across a diverse working week.
- Must be able to quickly switch focus as they will be working closely with not one, but a number of different commercial channels every week.
- The candidate will need to truly buy into and embrace Sherwen.
- Honest, transparent, and totally dependable.
What we offer:
- Hybrid working - 8 days WFH across a 4 week period.
- Flexible hours - Core hours 10-4, you choose when to work the rest.
- Given a platform to succeed - all the prospecting tech and software support is available to make the right candidate thrive in this role.
- You will be mentored by a commercial team
- Diverse working week - as working with a number of channels with different commercial meanings, this offers a unique opportunity within sales/business development.
- An unrivalled relaxed, collaborative family environment.
- Christmas and Summer events.
- Latest Macbook.
- Company pension scheme.
- Relaxed dress code - come to work at your most creative.
- A financially stable workplace to grow - we’ve been going for 42 years.
Sherwen Studios is committed to equal opportunities and it welcomes applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements of the job.
About Sherwen Studios
Sherwen Studios is a rapidly growing omnichannel technology agency, working within retail technology B2B/B2C product businesses. We work with household retail brands to align their physical and digital retail environments. By creating the experiences and delivering the technology we enable them to deliver a personalised and connected customer experience, without limits and at pace using our continuous improvement methodology.
From a sales services perspective, we create a sales strategy and channels to market and then deliver that strategy and body of work to identified prospects. We then proactively and reactively speak to prospects, set meetings, co-run those meetings, provide after meeting support through to when the new client signs.
We believe our agency is the best way for many retail businesses to expand. Rather than hiring full-time developers, or working with large intermediaries, our clients benefit from experienced development working in their business every week. Our model is incredibly effective, but requires us to be more proactive and diligent than a traditional agency would. To do this, we’re big on preparation, simplicity and repeatable processes.
We're only as good as our people...
jillian Smith Content Editor
Sherwen Studios helped simplify our entire development process. They managed to take complex ideas and processes and helped turn them into easy to understand outputs that even the most junior members of the team could understand.