Digital Project Manager
- Dept: Delivery
- Location: Chester City Center
- Salary: £30-45K DOE
We'd love for you to join the team:
We’re an independent digital agency with an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our family in the heart of Chester with an immediate start.
Working closely with the account managers and delivery team you’ll be responsible for overseeing multiple large projects and day to day activity for our major retail accounts.
Bringing a strong three years or more of experience ideally in end to end design and build projects you’ll be an excellent multitasker who’s excited by digital and tech while bringing a unique and confident personality to the family.
Our work isn't run of the mill, it's pushing the boundaries of creativity and complexity. With a team of around ten people and rising we’re a close knit and collaborative family, with a working environment which allows a real team approach to solving current and future technical challenges.
As a Sherwen Studios Digital Project Manager, your Task-Mastery will include:
- Managing digital projects for high profile retail accounts.
- Gathering project requirements and preparing detailed specifications.
- Creating and managing detailed project plans and budgets.
- Leading internal and external stand-ups, stakeholder updates and retrospective meetings.
- Presenting to and liaising with key client leadership teams at board level.
- Working with different departments and managing resource to execute clients requirements effectively including briefing designers, developers & QA on requirements.
- Keeping plans, reports and boards up to date.
- Identify and manage any project issues, blockers and risks.
- Participating in and encouraging the continued development of the wider agency.
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- A passion for digital and evidence this with good industry knowledge and understanding.
- A strong background in delivering digital projects - ideally eCommerce including the technical requirements behind them.
- Be fully versed in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Be extremely proficient with JIRA and Confluence.
- A confident communicator; written and verbal.
- Be well organised with excellent planning skills.
- An ability to work under pressure across multiple projects in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
What Sherwen Studios can offer you:
- A Hybrid-Working Office in the heart of Chester City Centre.
- 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home.
- Flexible working hours: From the 'Classic' 9am - 5pm, the 'Morning Glory' of 8am - 4pm, and the 'Fresh' 10am - 6pm.
- A COVID conscious office - Hand Sanitiser provided and Social Distancing precautions are taken.
- An unrivalled relaxed, collaborative family environment.
- Christmas and Summer events.
- Fresh Apples: Latest Macbook and iPhone and as many computer screens as you need.
- A generous Company pension scheme.
- Relaxed dress code - come to work at your most creative.
- A financially stable workplace to grow your skills and further your career (over 40 years of growth & experience).
We're only as good as our people...
Jill Smith Web Content, Artworker & CSS Web Developer
"Joining Sherwen was the beginning of growth from a family photography studio into the thriving digital creative agency that it is today.
Anticipating our clients' needs is what we do.