Digital Account Manager
- Dept: Client Services
- Location: Chester City Center
- Salary: £30-38K DOE
We'd love for you to join the team:
We’re an independent digital agency with an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our family in the heart of Chester with an immediate start.
As a key client facing role you'll be the day to day contact for their clients as you collaborate with key retail brands to achieve their goals whilst nurturing and growing ongoing client relationships through providing impeccable service.
Working directly with the owner of the business you’ll contribute to both our clients and future agency success across a mixed variety of projects and ongoing activity. Bringing a strong three years or more of experience you’ll be an excellent multitasker who’s excited by digital and tech while bringing a unique and confident personality to the family.
Our work isn't run of the mill, it's pushing the boundaries of creativity and complexity. With a team of around ten people and rising, we’re a close knit and collaborative family, with a working environment which allows a real team approach to solving current and future technical challenges.
As a Sherwen Studios Digital Project Manager, your mission, should you choose to accept it, will include:
- Managing a portfolio high profile retail accounts.
- Managing budgets and projects, reporting to the senior management team.
- Demonstrating your expert-level understanding of your clients' needs.
- Collaborating to put together proposals on behalf of large clients.
- Presenting to and liaising with key client leadership teams at board level.
- Working with different departments and managing resource to execute clients requirements effectively.
- Identifying commercial opportunities within your client base and forging long-term client relationships through frequent contact.
- Reporting on current client account and campaign performance.
- Participating in and encouraging the continued development of the wider agency.
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- A passion for digital and evidence this with good industry knowledge and understanding.
- A strong background in delivering digital projects - ideally eCommerce.
- Good experience of digital account management and developing client relationships.
- Confident communication, both written and verbal.
- Lead status calls and reporting.
- Solid experience in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with a high workload.
- A track record of gaining new business through pitching and selling strategies and campaigns.
What Sherwen Studios can offer you:
- A Hybrid-Working Office in the heart of Chester City Centre.
- 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home.
- Flexible working hours: From the 'Classic' 9am - 5pm, the 'Morning Glory' of 8am - 4pm, and the 'Fresh' 10am - 6pm.
- A COVID conscious office - Hand Sanitiser provided and Social Distancing precautions are taken.
- An unrivalled relaxed, collaborative family environment.
- Christmas and Summer events.
- Fresh Apples: Latest Macbook and iPhone and as many computer screens as you need.
- A generous Company pension scheme.
- Relaxed dress code - come to work at your most creative.
- A financially stable workplace to grow your skills and further your career (over 40 years of growth & experience).
We're only as good as our people...
Emma McShane Digital UX Designer
"We embrace constant change, adapt well and keep evolving our values, defining the way we work. Not only do we have a great team, we are wholeheartedly candid in our work. Our outlook is don’t be afraid to say what you think.